1. I Hate My Church - Seth McBee
If you feel like you have to leave your church, here's a godly way to do it.
2. Parenting & Grocery Store Tantrums - Gino Curcuruto
All parents know what it's like to have their kids throw tantrums in public. The question is, how should we as parents respond?
3. Your Church Doesn't Need Followers - Jason Garwood
Are you making disciples of your church or of Jesus?
4. Revising the Popular Phrase "In, but Not of" - David Mathis
We've all heard this phrase, but here's a better alternative: "Not of, but sent into."
5. Entering the Harvest - Logan Gentry
This is a great primer on becoming an evangelist, including four ways in which God may have wired you to evangelize.
Brandon Smith (@BrandonSmith85) is Director of GCD, Associate Editor at The Council on Biblical Manhood & Womanhood, and Director of Communications at Criswell College. He is proud to be Christa's husband and Harper Grace's daddy.