Gospel-Centered Discipleship exists to publish resources that help make, mature, and multiply disciples.
We currently accept unsolicited article pitches. All writing for GCDiscipleship.com should reflect these core values.
- Discipleship-focused (see below for the three Ms)
- Culturally Winsome
- Life Tested
- Community Context
- Mission Driven
All proposals should be saved as a Microsoft Word document and sent as an attachment via email to our editorial team at [email protected]. Please include your article title, name, and email address at the top of every submission.
Your article should include:
- Your name and email address
- The proposed titled
- One sentence on how this fits within GCD’s mission to make, mature, or multiply disciples.
- Tell us which “M” your article fits:
- Making Disciples – Leadership, Learning, Evangelism, Mission
- Maturing Disciples – Nurturing, Shepherding, Worship, Idolatry, Repentance, Faith, Liturgy
- Multiplying Disciples – Church Planting, Missional Communities, Sending, Faith for Everyday Life
- Five keywords describing your article
- Your intended reader
- A brief bio
- 1,200-1,600 words
The editorial team will respond to article pitches within ten to fourteen business days.