1. Why I’m Tired of Church Planting – Seth McBee
Seth asks how we might change our views of church planting and the ways that it often manifests itself.
2. 6 Lessons I Learned as a Rookie Pastor – R.D. McClenagan
R.D. talks about his struggles as a rookie pastor and offers advice on how to avoid the pitfalls.
3. Living Like a Narnian – Joe Rigney
I talk with Joe about C.S. Lewis, Narnia, and discipleship.
4. 4 Anchors of Repentance – Jake Ledet
In this article, Jake outlines four foundational aspects of biblical repentance: biblical repentance is from God, centered on God, produces life-giving joy, and should be sought in community.
5. Why Teach the Bible’s Storyline? – Trevin Wax
Trevin argues that the storyline of the Bible is important because it helps us think as Christians formed by the great Story that tells the truth about our world.
Brandon Smith is Director of GCD, Associate Editor of The Council on Biblical Manhood & Womanhood, and Director of Communications at Criswell College. He is the proud husband of Christa and daddy of Harper Grace. Follow him on Twitter: @BrandonSmith85.